Check me out on Facebook for more - mention this page and get a discount

Check me out on Facebook for more - mention this page and get a discount
Mickey Mouse Tissue couch - Click to see more if you are on Facbook

February 6, 2010

Water bottle holders


So I was at a birthday party with my water bottle as always and one of the parents there asked me where I bought my holder. She was tired of constantly putting napkins or paper towels around her water bottles to keep them from making her hands wet or cold. I told her that I made mine since my daughter had asked for a holder and I ended up liking the product. 10 minutes later she slips me money and says she can be my first customer if I would make her 3 of them. I was totally shocked! I made the holders and was inspired to improve the pattern. I have since improved the pattern and will be making a ton of them to sell at a local booth (wish me luck!).

Til next time,
Hugz to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment