Check me out on Facebook for more - mention this page and get a discount

Check me out on Facebook for more - mention this page and get a discount
Mickey Mouse Tissue couch - Click to see more if you are on Facbook

February 19, 2010

Crochet Hat with Brim



So happy Friday and what a fun Friday it's been. I was asked by a friend if I could duplicate a hat that she loves. The problem is the hat is a from the store Knit creation and yea I don't knit. Okay so I crawl the internet and finally find this hat pattern but it's in a horrible color and it is with a super saver yarn which isn't the look we want. So I changed to a good color and a plush yarn and this was the creation that came out. I love it, she loves it and we are all happy. Now my kiddos want me to make them one.

Hugz,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment