Check me out on Facebook for more - mention this page and get a discount

Check me out on Facebook for more - mention this page and get a discount
Mickey Mouse Tissue couch - Click to see more if you are on Facbook

March 14, 2010

Crochet Cat Ears and wrist warmers

Okay so I looked and looked and looked online for a crochet pattern for cat ears. Yep I couldn't find even one pattern! Oh the crime, how can there not be one freaken pattern out there. So I gave up and just created my own pattern. If you like the ears, let me know and I will share the ultra easy pattern with you. The again, maybe because they are so easy that's why there wasn't a pattern? One daughter request down!



This request was much easier to fulfill since there was a pattern online that I was able to use and just teak a bit. These are wrist warmers for my 7 year old.


No comments:

Post a Comment